Cayo Icacos is a small, uninhabited island off the coast of Fajardo, Puerto Rico. It forms part of the Cordillera Keys Nature Reserve and is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Natural Resources and Environment. It is a thirty-minute sailing trip from the marina. The island is a popular snorkeling and tourist destination.
1. Accommodations for up to 6 people, on a Luxury Yacht Catamaran
2. Professional Captain with Master 100 TON Coast Guard License
4. Water, Sodas & Juice
5. Snacks & Lunches
6. Different Water Toys
7. Snorkeling Gear
8. 2 Standing Paddle Boards
9. Dinghy Rides to the beach
11. Floating Platform
13. Boat Insurance
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
1. CREW TIPS/GRATUITIES: Customarily 15-20% of charter rate
2. Alcoholic Beverages
4. Diesel (Diesel Fee is calculated with your Final Payment)
Bring your camera, suntan lotion, hat, swimsuit, towels and a big smile!
Please arrive before 8:30am.