Isla Culebra (Spanish pronunciation: [kuˈleβɾa], Snake Island) is an island-municipality of Puerto Rico and geographically part of the Spanish Virgin Islands. It is located approximately 17 miles (27 km) east of the Puerto Rican mainland, 12 miles (19 km) west of St. Thomas and 9 miles (14 km) north of Vieques. Culebra is spread over 5 wards and Culebra Pueblo (Dewey), the downtown area and the administrative center of the island. Residents of the island are known as culebrenses. With a population of 1,818 as of the latest census, it is Puerto Rico's least populous municipality.
Originally called Isla del Pasaje and Isla de San Ildefonso, Culebra is also known as Isla Chiquita (“Little Island”), Cuna del Sol Borincano (“Cradle of the Puerto Rican Sun”) and Última Virgen (“Last Virgin”, due to its position at the end of the Virgin Islands archipelago).
1. Accommodations for up to 4 people, on a Luxury Yacht Catamaran, 2 Cabins, each with private bathrooms, 2 people per Cabin.
2. Professional Captain with Master 100 TON Coast Guard License
4. Water, Sodas & Juice
5. Snacks & Lunches
6. Local Beer
7. Different Water Toys
8. Snorkeling Gear
9. 2 Standing Paddle Boards
10. Dinghy Rides to the beach
12. Floating Platform
14. Boat Insurance
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
1. CREW TIPS/GRATUITIES: Customarily 15-20% of charter rate
2. Alcoholic Beverages
4. Diesel (Diesel Fee is calculated with your Final Payment)
Bring your camera, suntan lotion, hat, swimsuit, towels and a big smile!
Please arrive before 8:30am.