St. Thomas & St. John
United States Virgin Islands, also called U.S. Virgin Islands, organized unincorporated island territory of the United States, situated at the eastern end of the Greater Antilles, about 40 miles (64 km) east of Puerto Rico, in the northeastern Caribbean Sea.
1. Accommodations for up to 4 people, on a Luxury Yacht Catamaran, 2 Cabins, each with private bathrooms, 2 people per Cabin.
(Additional person: $200 per day, for a Max of 6 people, 2 Extra people sleep in Saloon, Sofa converts into a Double Bed)
2. Professional Captain with Master 100 TON Coast Guard License
4. Water, Sodas & Juice
5. Snacks & Lunches
6. Local Beer
7. Different Water Toys
8. Snorkeling Gear
9. 2 Standing Paddle Boards
10. Dinghy Rides to the beach
12. Floating Platform
14. Boat Insurance
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
1. CREW TIPS/GRATUITIES: Customarily 15-20% of charter rate
2. Marina Fees (If you want to stay in a marina)
3. Islands Moorings Fees (When not allowed to anchor)
4. Alcoholic Beverages
6. Diesel (Diesel Fee is calculated with your Final Payment)
Bring your camera, suntan lotion, hat, swimsuit, towels and a big smile!
Please arrive before 8:30am.