Tortola, Just Van Dyke,
Virgen Gorda & More
The British Virgin Islands, known as the BVI, are a chain of 60 stunningly beautiful islands which lie in the Sir Francis Drake Channel in the Caribbean. They are cluster of islands, of which only 16 are inhabited. The Islands are surrounded by a large body of very sheltered water, making it a sailor's paradise.
1. Accommodations for up to 4 people, on a Luxury Yacht Catamaran, 2 Cabins, each with private bathrooms, 2 people per Cabin.
(Additional person: $200 per day, for a Max of 6 people, 2 Extra people sleep in Saloon, Sofa converts into a Double Bed)
2. Professional Captain with Master 100 TON Coast Guard License
4. Water, Sodas & Juice
5. Snacks & Lunches
6. Different Water Toys
7. Snorkeling Gear
8. 2 Standing Paddle Boards
9. Dinghy Rides to the beach
11. Floating Platform
13. Boat Insurance
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
1. CREW TIPS/GRATUITIES: Customarily 15-20% of charter rate
2. Marina Fees (If you want to stay in a marina)
3. Islands Moorings Fees (When not allowed to anchor)
4. Alcoholic Beverages
5. Islands Entrance Fees
7. Diesel (Diesel Fee is calculated with your Final Payment)
Bring your camera, suntan lotion, hat, swimsuit, towels and a big smile!
Please arrive before 8:30am.